What You Need:
- 2 tbsp Instant Coffee
- 2 tbsp Sweetener (Sugar OR Sugar Substitute)
- Whisk OR Hand Mixer
- 2 tbsp Boiling Water
- 1 cup Milk (Almond, Soy, Cashew)
- Mixing Bowl
What You Do:
- Combine water, instant coffee and sweetener in a mixing bowl
- Whisk until stiff peaks appear
- Pour whisked mixture in glass
- Add milk
I have a major pet peeve when it comes to recipes. I hate the stories and unnecessary information. Just give me the ingredients and the steps needed to make it. The above recipe and ingredients are for Dalgona coffee. Dalgona coffee, also known as whipped coffee is a beverage that is enjoyed by many across the world. So there it is, short and sweet.
Let Your Whipped Coffee Light Shine!